Audrey BRUIN intervenes in sports law, employment law and labour law. She assists her clients on all stages of the contractual relationship.
Audrey Bruin advises and represents clients from the global world of sport, including athletes, coaches, agents, clubs, organisations.
She is qualified to represent clients before all French courts (incl. Labour, Civil and Criminal courts) as well as all national (AFLD, CNOSF...) and international arbitration institutions such as FIFA, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) as well as all disciplinary committees in a wide variety of sports.
- Litigation, Court representation (doping cases, sports agent's mandate, contractuel, breach of contract, physical injury, etc...);
- Review and negotiation of all types of agreements, drafting of legal documents, in particular work contracts, transfer agreements, image rights, etc...;
- Optimisation for training compensation and solidarity contribution.
EMPLOYMENT LAW & LABOUR LAW
Audrey Bruin advises and assists companies, employees and staff representative bodies.
She intervenes before all French courts (labour, criminal and civil courts).
Individual and collective relationship:
- drafting of legal document, execution (extra-hours, notice period...) and termination of employments contracts (dismissal, dismissal for physical inability...);
- application of collective agreements, evolution of professional classifications, discrimination prevention...
Audrey BRUIN practised as a lawyer in employment and labour law for three years and then spent two years with FIFA's Players' Status department where she expertly dealt with contractual disputes, solidarity contribution and training compensation litigation.
She was admitted to the Bar of Aix-Provence in 2013 and has a Master degree in Judicial Careers ("Carrières de la Justice") from the reputable University of Aix-Marseille as well as a degree in sports law from the University of Montpellier and a degree in comparative law from the University of Ottawa in Canada.
In 2011, she was a law clerk to the Justice of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Hon. Alexander W. Hunter, Jr.
She is also a member of WISlaw (Women in Sports Law) and AADSport (Association des Avocats en Droit du Sport).
She has been chosen by FIFA to be a pro bono counsel.
Pro bono counsels list:
Audrey BRUIN is fluent in English, she assists and represents clients in France and abroad.
English, French & Spanish.
Main line: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.92
Direct line: +33 (0)7 67 13 69 15
Audrey Bruin - Attorney-at-Law
All right reserved
58 Cours Sextius
13100 Aix en Provence